Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just a few tips I learned!

First, Merry Christmas Everyone!

I have not been totally active in MPM since our break...but I will say that I take EVERY opportunity possible to share MPM!

I received a call from a parent from my daughters Pre school, wanting to know what I do...that she may be interested. She is a Melaleuca sales rep. But it's not producing the results she would like. Although she loves the product and the concept of what the products are. I told her we do have a store on our mall that carries products similar to the products she likes. I sent her to the website, I will be talking to her after the holidays.

I was also online playing Backgammon, and as I was playing my opponant, I would ask them if they would be interested in making more money, and saving money on every purchase they made? I played about 5 games and got 5 contacts! AWESOME!

OK! Then I was on Craigslist, seeking a childcare provider for part time nights and weekends...of course everyone emailing me about the position is looking to make more money...from there home mostly. Yes! I called them, and talked childcare, but also MPM!

Another lady from Craigslist who sells AVON! I called her to introduce My Power Mall and told her about AVON on our mall! Yep, got her email and name and sent her to the website! I told her I would be contacting her after Christmas, and she said "please do"!

Hope this helps you all, the contacts are local!

Jewel

2 comments:

Joanne B said...

Hi Jewels
I have a question about the Avon lady. I have one, but she said she can't order through the mall.That's for people placing orders from her online. She has to go to her own website to place her orders. She's missing out on a lot of money! How would it work so I can help her. Any suggestions?

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Joanne,

If you go to Avon on our mall, type in her name and number, and thats where she would order her products. Also if she signs her customers up as World Changers, they would order from their mall using her name and number, and they also make a commission from buying from their mall and the ladywould make commissions on their order through Avon.

Jewel