Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Do It!

I am freaking myself out! I was sitting at my computer making up letters for businesses, and looking at their cards, and had an idea, I don't have a lot of patients, so I picked up my phone and called a lady that owns a daycare business! It was so easy, I just started telling her who I was, that I had her card, because awhile back I needed daycare. She was really nice, and the funny thing , she was off from work because of a medical issue and wasn't able to go back to work for awhile...I told her I am so excited to share this with her and everyone, that I had to give her a call! Because she is a business owner I sent her to the business partnership program site, told her that I am offering a way that she can advertise her company to over 148,000 subscribers for only 15.95 a month! I asked her when would be a good time for me to call her back, she said Friday, that she was home all the time right now, and will be going back to work soon. But said she would go to the site. I will call her back Friday. I also told her I would be sending her an email. I confirmed email and that was it. I told her to be sure to watch the presentation, and I would be calling her Friday! It was so cool!

OK, also did my calls to 2 of the business owners I had sent letters and emails to, the secretaries answered, the Doctors were busy with patients, and not sure if they received the letters, I will call again tomorrow.

Jewel

1 comment:

SouthernStar said...

Jewel;
You're awesome! You're doing so fantastic. It's so easy to get discouraged - I've been out there and doing follow ups but nothing's concrete yet so it's great to be able to read everyone else's blogs to pick up a new tip here or there. Thanks

Linda C