Thursday, December 18, 2008

This is SO COOL!!

I am so thrilled about life today! I contacted 9 people today that are on my team down to my 5th level! Anyone that had a phone number...I met awesome people, most were not keeping up and were excited about getting back in the swing of MPM! I met a really nice lady that makes crafts to sell, and another lady that loves the business partnership program...and knows a few business owners! You just don't know who you will meet. I sent them back to the World Changer presentation that they had never seen before! I won't know the results of my calls to them yet.

I do know that ANY of you that have a dead downline, NEEDS to reconnect, they really want to have MPM, but some just never had guidance and just pushed it aside! Be their sponsor, and guide them, they want it, and need it! Most all of them had their Mall information still! GREAT!

Jewel

1 comment:

Katina said...

That is Fantastic Jewel, I have also begun contacting others in my downline, so I'm hoping they will want to begin building their business. I think I figured out a way for us to connect without giving the world our information. LOL!!! I'm going to email Jacki, and have her email you, my email Address & phone number, I thought that would be the way for us to connect, so I'm going to email her after I'm done here. So hopefully she's not too busy and will check my email out, and then email you. Hope to chat with you soon. Keep up the Amazing work your doing!!!! Katina