Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect!

Hi Everyone! It was so great to be on both calls today....let me just write about my experiences the last few days..

Yesterday, I went to my first business..uh huh:) It went ok. I was able to go in,and this is how it went. It was pretty simple I guess...I said "Hi, my name is Jewel Stuck, I am with a company called Together We Can Change The World, Inc....I have something you may really be interested in". NO! That's what I am GOING to say to the next business! hehe!

Anyway, I introduced myself, and proceeded to tell the owner that I had something he may be interested in. I said I have a way for you to advertise to 148,000 people for only $16 a month...can I get your information so I can send you an email with more information, and call you tomorrow? He said sure, and I handed him my invitation card, but should have given him the BPP info instead. I will do that next time..I went unprepared, but I think it will be ok after I get a chance to talk to him again.

Doing but learning too at the same time, I don't know if that's good or not, but for me it's the only way. Practice makes perfect! :)

I did some follow up calls today since the weather is so nasty! Yes GINNY, I will be moving OUT of the NORTH POLE after I am financially secure, which won't be long! And my oldest son that is 17 graduates next year! Perfect timing I think! But for now, the SNOW BUNNIES need me to show them this perfect opportunity! I know it has to be my purpose at the moment, what other reason could there be? :)


My new saying will now be...
(Why do things always work out much better than you can possibly dream or imagine?) Bill Rodman.

Well, that's it for now!

And I loved this from tonights call. Go right up to people and without a hello or intro, and say "Could you use an extra $1000 this holiday season!!!?? The answer will always be YES! OK give me your name email and phone number so I can send you information?!! HA! HA! That's awesome!

Thank you RICHARD!

Bye guys!
Jewel




1 comment:

Tina Katz said...

hey, I walked along side this woman with her groceries and i had mine. i still had my amex gift in hand and I said "wouldn't you have liked to get some money back for your groceries?" She said
"NO." I said "you would not like money back when buy your food?" She said HUH? I know she heard me but was not sure if that is what she heard. "How much did the store give you back on your groceries just now?" She said "nothing" then I got her interest and her contact. Hopefully ,she looks at the presentation. But I liked giving her that line. Especially when i was still excited that i got paid on my groceries. COOL!
Tina from new york