Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 8 FIRED UP!!

Hi All! It is week 2! I got my 5 today! YEAH! The day started with the morning call with Ginny! So sorry to hear Jacki is ill, but I know she will be itching to get back with us! The approach I used was amazing! Go to Eleanor's blog! Works so easily! 2 of my contacts would not give me their email, but gave number and name......and the next three were in the grocery store! I really met very nice ladies there! The one young lady wants to put her money in savings, and the other wants to use her $2000 to help pay off daughters tuition! I really want to help them do that! The other man said, "if you can help me make $2000 a month, he would take me out on a night on the town! Ha! Ha! Today made me feel really good, that there really is some VERY nice friendly people out there! I can't wait to share this with them. I hope they join me, and help me give to charity!

Jewel

No comments: