Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 12 Understanding the difference!

Just got off the morning boot camp call, and again a great booster for me. As Ginny talked to us about the difference of pressure and stress. AWESOME! Thank you Ginny! I feel empowered!

This morning I am looking at a blizzard outside my window! Hopefully it will lighten up so I can get out and talk to people, but for now I will focus on talking to some of my contacts on the phone....

More later!
Jewel


continued......

I am so excited! First off, my newest World Changer is duplicating everything I am doing....well better than me..he actually has a video! Here is his video, he did a great job!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8LY_Mlhmk

Good for you BRYAN! WOO HOO! And he will be setting up a blog too, as soon as he gets it set up, I will let everyone know!

Another one of my World Changers wrote me and said he received HIS BEANS! He thanked me for supporting him and being his friend and his sponsor! Thank you Christopher!

Today was a terrible snow storm, I sent 150 emails to people on my contact list, and received a note back saying I WANT TO JOIN and help your charity! I will be calling her in the morning!

I spent today organizing myself! That was a job, but I feel so much better! :) Although I didn't go out and get my five, I planted 150 seeds, and one is already sprouting!

Until tomorrow my friends! :)
Jewel


Bye for now, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

hoo hoo! It is very exciting when you can right away have that person seeing the vision of this company. Getting on baord and doing what you are doing. Taking it seriously. Great job!
Tina From ny

Wanda L said...

Great blog Jewell! You are a great sponsor. You will do good! Have a great week:)

Wanda