Thursday, December 11, 2008

OKAY! Time to kick it into GEAR!

Today was good. I spent my morning after the call to find all the businesses I could on the Chamber of Commerce site! Incredible! There were so many! I didn't know that many businesses were in town! Anyway, after some work, I found all the numbers and addresses! I waited til tonight to make my calls to the answering machines...hmmm some businesses didn't have them, some did. I made about 15 calls....and left messages. We will see what happens!

I called one of My World Changers today, just to touch base and help a little. It happened to be right after the call when Ginny was telling the story about the 35 kids! I don't know if any of you had tears rolling down your faces, when the little girl hugged Ginny and thanked her, but I was bawling my eyes out! GEEZ, thanks Ginny...heehee! I get all choked up easily anyway, weddings, childrens concerts, graduations. I know I have to bring an entire box of kleenex everytime I attend these functions...Not to mention a tear jerker movie......even if I just think of a sad situation! It's terrible, I just can't help myself!

The call went well, answered some questions she had...and she was on the call tonight...I encouraged her to be on the calls and read the blogs, and listen to the recordings.

I will be calling all my contacts for the next few days...hope it all works out as well as I am hoping.

Have a great evening!
Jewel

2 comments:

Ginny Dye said...

Make some follow-ups and then come on the call with me to do some role-playing. We'll have some fun. :)

Ginny

Jimmy Bee said...

You are doing great. I love your blogs. Keep up the great work. The fact we are helping people that right there is worth millions. Thats what keep me going. I love people. I can truly say everyone doing mpm has the same heart. Positive people I have chosen in my live thats the kind of people I want to be around.