Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jan 3rd! Looking forward to MONDAY!

Hi everyone! I have been thinking today about the last year, and when I joined My Power Mall! Wow! I have learned so much! I am so thrilled to be a part of this company! And thrilled to be a part of this Boot Camp!

We all know what we want out of life, and we all have our own reasons for being here! I also know that God only answers our prayers in just three ways! YES! Not yet! AND I have something better planned! I can't wait to see what He has planned for me this year!

I had the best Christmas, and this weekend I went out in the snow with my daughters sledding, we laughed so hard! It truly was the best day ever!

See you all on Monday!

Jewel

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Jewel,

I really like your sentiments and the reminder of God's Infinite Wisdom.

Wishing you and your family a New Year that Rockets your Dreams in perfect Divine Timing, and, in ways that you can see, feel, and touch.

Enjoy.

The Greatest Mall on Earth.com said...

Glad to hear you had a great holiday and that you are ready to bring in this new year with all of us. Heres to great things for us in 2009!