Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi Everyone!

I just want to say that everyone is really "getting it". We have learned so much in the last few weeks. I can't believe I actually got sign ups from my approaches in the past! Ha! Ha! The Boot Camp has been such a learning experience that made me a better sponsor, a better listener, a better leader! Thank you everyone for being so supportive, and going out and "JUST DOING IT". I am setting in place a plan to follow and a goal to reach for myself, and know with all the techniques that has helped me along the way, there is NO WAY I can fail now. Tomorrow will be a better day. The weeks ahead of us will be so much more meaningful now, and much more productive, as we can reach our goals we have set for ourselves. Have a great night!

Jewel

2 comments:

Katina said...

Hi Jewel!!! Thank you for your great comments. If you would like to chat over the break ,I would love to exchange phone numbers with you, let me know and we can find a way to exchange information. Your doing Fantastic, Keep up the Great Work!!!! Kat

Ginny Dye said...

I'm still here - watching and reading, and available for support. Go for it, Jewel. Play full out 100% and you will soon accomplish all you dream of. I totally believe in you!

Ginny