Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 14 continues...

Today I made 7 contacts, did 5 follow ups. I will do the other 2 tomorrow. 5 of the 7 seven were old leads, and 2 I met in town today, I will call the two tomorrow.

I did a follow up call also tonight from a young guy I gave an invite to at a gas station last week. I remember him well because he was very interested,and really friendly, the kind of guy with alot of spirit, but he was going to visit family and he wouldn't be available to talk about My Power Mall until tonight. I called him and I am glad it is the end of the day, because I think that would have ended my contacting today....when I called, a young lady answered the phone, I asked to speak with Jeff, and told her why I was calling...she said this is a bad time....Jeff was in an accident last night and was hit by a truck and has suffered a brain injury, and is in the trauma center here in Buffalo. Such sad news. I will be on the call at eight, the calls really cheer me up.

Later,
Jewel

3 comments:

The Greatest Mall on Earth.com said...

Jewel that is so sad:( I am like in shock after reading this. My thoughts and prayers are with Jeff and his family tonight. You are doing a great job and rocking the boot camp. You give me such inspiration to keep going everyone does. It is amazing how much of a family we really have in MPM and I`m so glad you are a part of that family:)
Richard D

Big Z and his Mom said...

I second the prayers to Jeff and his family. It only takes an instant, and our world can be turned upside down. May he heal quickly . . . Big Z and his Mom

Tina Katz said...

My thoughts and prayers are Jeff's family too. It is amazing how scared some of us are to talk to people. When you get to finally get out there you see others differently. You start seeing that real people are out there. What I mean is, you go around normally about your business and there can 1,000's of people and you just don't see their personalities, dreams, worries,etc. you just see someone passing you. When you start talking to them you start to realize how you are not the only one in the world with these feelings. We have a special mission in life now. To know the people around you, really get to know them. Hope your new friend finds his life to be on track again. Keep up the great job.
Tina from new york