Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 11 Night Owl!

Yes, I am a night owl! I do my best work late at night.....mornings are just too hectic in my home and life...
I was out doing some grocery shopping around 12:30am, finished shopping and went to Tim Hortons for a LG Triple Triple (no wonder I am up all night,right?)

I went through the drive through, the girl was really nice and I told her what I was doing with the boot camp and asked if I could get her name, email and phone number, I would send her more information...she said yes and gave me her info. I came home, sent her an ecard, and today I called and left a message. I hope to get in touch with her, she was nice, it would be great to have her on my team!

Jewel

1 comment:

AndreaC said...

What I want to know is how can a Mom of five even be AWAKE at 12:30 AM?????

Great job!