Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 10 !!! Gotta love the way the Universe works!

Hi All!

WOO HOO!! A new World Changer under my foundation mall just now!!! It is almost 3am! She was a contact from 2 months ago! She said she would sign up, but had to wait until 3 days before Thanksgiving to join. I figured she wasn't serious because she didn't sign up before Thanksgiving, so I had forgotten to call her again, until today when I was trying to find some phone numbers for my warm market for today since I stayed home....I came across her name, so I thought, you know what? I think I will send her an email today, and tell her what I am doing with the boot camp and instead of sending her my biz site, I sent her to my foundation website instead! I am SUPER MOTIVATED! But I have to get up in 3 hours to take the children to school!! I can't get this excited before I head off to bed, I will be wide awake!

Continued......

YEP! Started out with jumping out of bed! In a hurry! I am late! I am late! Overslept...I hurried into my daughters room, and shagged her out of bed! Boy I hate days like these! I dressed her, fixed her hair, gave her a pop tart, poor thing was still half asleep....ran into the babies room, had to wake her up, rushed to get her dressed, grabbed a bottle for her and flew out the door! Got the truck started, it was so cold! OK breath...:)

Looked at the gas tank, in the RED! I thought ok, I am going to get there on time, and I am NOT going to run out of gas today or be late! Dropped off my daughter at school, (on time)and went to the nearest gas station. I have to go in and pre-pay, and forgot my credit cards in my purse, (AT HOME)! OMG! This is not happening! So I start digging for change, came up with $9.45 in change! So thankful that I don't spend change and just throw it in a jar in my truck!

I unbuckle the baby, carry her into the store to pre-pay for my gas, and the lady says, "oh you already started pumping?" I said nooooo???? The man behind me at the pump, took it upon himself to jump out of his van, grab my pump and start filling his gas cans...I thought, ok, I can wait for him, pay for my gas and when he is done, I can fill my tank! The man comes in and announces "Can the person in the green truck pull ahead so I can also put gas in my car!? Mind you, he has taken the nozzle from my pump, my truck is right in the front of the pump, so I could pump MY gas! And he is telling me to move my truck, so he can put gas in his car BEHIND ME! Does he not get that I need gas too?! I tell him "sir, you just jumped in front of me, will you please be patient and let me pump my gas first?" He said, well I am in a hurry and have to get to work! At this point, I am looking at him like "can you not see, I am in front of you? You are behind me!

I said, sir, I will move my truck as soon as you give me your name, and email and phone number so I can send you something nice today? I handed him a invitation, but turned it over so he could put his info on it! He did! haha!!!! I said "have a nice day, sir" I buckled up the baby and left the gas station and went to another. I was in shock! When I got to the next station and I was telling the lady attendant what had just happened while I was pouring a cup of coffee, I walked up to pay for gas and my coffee, she said, Just give me the $9 for the gas, and the coffee is on me. I said, "thank you" and went to pump my gas. When I finished, I had grabbed 2 invites, went back inside and put one upside down on the counter and said, thank you so much for being so nice and giving me that cup of coffee, can I please get your name, number and email, so I can send you something nice when I get home? She did not hesitate, as she was writing, I told her a bit of what I was doing. I took her info, and handed her an invite. I said my name is Jewel, so look for an email from me today. And I left.

2 contacts so far today! I went from being aggitated at the first gas station, to feeling really good at the next! I love how the Universe works!

Until later,
Jewel

3 comments:

bestblinddate said...

Woo Hoo is right Jewell :-)
How awesome!... Aletha

World Changer Boot Camp said...

Jewel ~ You Rock!!! Way to go~ Your Blog is the first one I read each day ~ You are truly a leader in this company :)Can't wait to see what your day brings, Have a good one,
Debbie

Ginny Dye said...

And I love how YOU work! Thank you for being a bright light in My Power Mall, a bright light to me, and a bright light in the world!! You are leading the way for so many and I so appreciate you. :)

Ginny