Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 11 continued...

Today has been a good day. My first contact was of course this morning at 12:30am. I went to the craft shop today and spoke to a few ladies, they gave me their info. It's getting easy. I don't explain too much. I hand them and invite and say, "I am in a reality boot camp for my power mall, and I need to talk to 5 people today, would you be one of my five? They say sure. I ask them what they would do with $2000, then I ask what they would do with $2000 every month in addition to what they make now? After they tell me, I say "can I get your name and email and phone number so I can send you some more information on how I can help you do that?" Pretty simple, if you keep it simple. I got two contacts there. I try to find two people together, kill two birds with one stone..:) Next stop was CVS where I had to buy some glitter and glue for a school project my daughter had to do. I got 2 contacts there. One person in the photo dept, she looked bored. And the cashier. YEAH! I got my 5! I will follow up tonight with an ecard, and a call tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sandy W said...

I read this blog 5 times in a row before going out to try to talk to people. You make it seem so simple!