Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shopping Experience I must share!

Went shopping today on my childrens malls, since they are only BM, and had to make a one purchase. I went to Vision Decor and Overstock.com and bought an entire Full Canopy Bed Frame for my daughter, with a beautiful Canopy, a Memory Foam Mattress 14", and four pillows. It was free shipping, and by ordering today, it will be there on X-mas Eve! She lives in VA! I got it all for $629.00! I regret that I didn't have time to purchase the Amex card first, but next time! Then after I did that, I figured I wanted to purchase 2 Electric Blankets, and four pillows for my two boys on Overstock.com. I got high quality blankets and pillows for $199.00. Very excited about that and no shipping cost! And I MADE MONEY!

Later guys!
Jewel

No comments: