Sunday, November 23, 2008

World Changer Reality Boot Camp 2008!

Wow! I couldn't be more excited about this adventure! To create financial freedom for myself and my team, and everyone I share My Power Mall with, gives me great pleasure. I am thrilled to have this privilege of working with all of you selected, and with Ginny and Jacki. I know we can all do this! I am a bit overwhelmed today, but until the plan is set in place tomorrow morning (Day 1 November 24th, 2008), my toe is on the starting line, ready to run! My two smallest babies are going to run with me, it will be a little tougher, but I am willing to do what it takes. The thought of them counting on me makes me strong today. Until tomorrow, good night ALL!

1 comment:

AndreaC said...

Hi there! Another Mom of 5 - hey if we can do it ANYONE can! Best of luck to you! AndreaC