Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 1 World Changer Reality Boot Camp for Jewel S

Today, we were instructed this morning on the call that we were to go out and get 5 contacts, hand them an invitation card, especially made for the Boot Camp, they are in our back office under "invitation cards". We also were instructed to get their name, email and phone number. My gift from Ginny arrived today in the mail! Thank you for the special gift of 5 Power Beans, an awesome certificate and a reminder of my daily tasks for the next 60 days! We were to put all 5 beans in our right pocket, and after each contact and an invite given, we would put a bean in our left pocket, until all the beans were in our left pocket. This is what happened today...

I had a very interesting afternoon! My 4 year old daughter and I got everything together....we didn't get a chance to go get invites made, so I printed 10 out, filled them out by hand as neatly as I could. We left our home on a mission to hand out 5 invitations, talk to 5 people and get 5 emails, names and phone numbers. I did not notice the ice storm accruing until we walked outside. Oh boy! But nothing was going to stop me. Slippery roads was the hurdle today. It was a SUCCESS! All my Power Beans were in my left pocket in less than two hours! YAY!! It was very simple, I talked to 3 people in one stop as I was pumping my gas, the next two were a little harder. We headed to the grocery store. That was not as easy as the gas station. Two people told me, it sounded too good to be true and refused the invitation. When I gave my first invite at the gas station, others were listening and asked me what I was doing! I am posting a video this evening on "youtube".

1 comment:

Ginny Dye said...

Way to go! What's a little ice storm when you have dreams to make come true. :) Just make sure you stay safe! I'm very proud of you and look forward to more of your stories!

Ginny