Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 4 My Power Mall W. C. Reality Boot Camp!

I worked tonight getting ready for tomorrow! I printed out the grocery invites and the gas invites and the Boot Camp invites, and what I have done was stapled the boot camp one under the grocery and the gas one. I am going to the grocery stores and gas stations tomorrow. I will hand them the invite, and depending if it's at the gas station or the grocery store, (I will have both)then tell them if they want to be making $2000 dollars in sixty days, take a look at the other invite, it has all my info there. And simply say "can I get your contact info to send you more information about My Power Mall?" I will have them write it down in my notebook which has other addresses and such on it, so they know they are not the first. I will ask them if they put in their home address I will send them something special in the mail if they join me. Do you know what I am going to send? The same thing Ginny sent us! :) Good Luck to all of you!

Jewel

No comments: