Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 6 my powermall journey!

Hi everyone, today is Saturday. I was lucky today! I got my five! It is really strange how things happen. My baby was sick today with fever and such, due to some new teeth coming in. And I really wanted to go out and get me contacts. I thought, oh no! Not another reason I can't get my 5!
My baby laid down for her nap, and thought well I would go get her some medicine and have my oldest son just keep an ear out, handed him the spare cell phone, and off I went. I keep my cards in my truck. As I drove into town there was a buss full of people standing around outside the church in town. They were from out of town attending a huge service today. I thought, well maybe. I parked and walked over to them and just started talking to people. Telling them that I am in a reality boot camp with my Power Mall and that I am supporting the local food bank and asked if I could get their name, phone number and email as I handed them my invitation. They were all really nice. One lady said she wasn't interested but knew her daughter would be, so she gave me her info instead. Well, I had my five in about 45 minutes! It was pure luck! I don't know if this will EVER happen again, but I am thrilled! Gotta go take care of the baby now. WOO HOO!

Jewel

No comments: