Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 3 continues...

Today was not my day......the snow is still falling and the winter storm is to continue til 6am. I had one of those days where nothing seemed to go right for me, so I took Ginny's advice and took a step back. I took today to evaluate my plan for the next 56 days. I did not go out of my house today. I did call my contacts from yesterday though. I touched base with one of them, but she was on her way to work, so I didn't have the opportunity to go through the interview, but she said she got my email with the link on her phone and she will be going to the website tonight. I told her I would contact her at 2pm on Friday. I called another one of my contacts from yesterday, and left her a message. Another was unreachable, but the other two I had already spoke to on the phone last night. One is sending me her email that she has to create through gmail and send me. I feel really bad about not being able to go out today and get my 5, but I feel really good about getting a World Changer on my team yesterday! I will be ready to roll again on Friday! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Jewel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't feel too bad, looks you and I are in the same boat. I didn't get anything either. All I know is we have both sown seeds the first two days. Friday is going to be a big day for both of us. Don't give We're going to do it.