Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 5 My Power Mall and World Changer Reality Boot Camp!

Today was a great day! I got my 5! I went to Office Depot, picked up special paper for my project I am working on for all my New World Changers! I brought in 2 World Changers so far during the Boot Camp. I already had World Changers on my team prior to the Boot Camp, and focusing on them all to be a part of getting to $2000 in these 60 days as well.

I headed out today with a real focus of getting 5 contacts. I spoke with 12 people today and gave all an invite. Only 5 gave me contact information. But that's ok, that was my goal! One gentleman looked at the invite and said " I have never heard of such a thing", but it was kind of awkward to ask for info, but he said he would definitely go to the website.

My Power Mall is for every single person. The Walmart incident really sums that up for me. People are so desperate to "save" that they even will go to great lengths as to stampeding another human being to his death. They should have stayed home, shopped online in their own mall, and this would have never happened! My Power Mall is for EVERYONE! It's for people that want a home business, it's for people who just want to save money and receive rebates on their own personal shopping! This is a "NO BRAINER" decision that when people find out what it is all about, to take advantage of it! It is simple to share, it's as easy as 123! Watch the presentation, become a World Changer, and share with people that you love! Watch your income GROW!

Jewel

1 comment:

Ginny Dye said...

Woman, I am SO proud of you! You went from a very bad day to a GREAT day - all because of your commitment to your goal, and your commitment to making a difference. I am also so glad you are duplicating what we are doing with your new World Changers, as well as your team members you already have. It will make a huge difference!

Ginny